A new day, a new year and the chance for personal renewAl & reinvention. No resolutions from me, but I do have some questions:
- Will 2015 be the year I finally learn how to swim far enough to enter a triathlon?
- Can I stay injury-free for long enough to recover some running form?
- How am I going to reignite my cycling mojo?
- Should I take on a SUP/Bike/Run challenge?
I don’t know the answers to any of the above, but I intend having fun finding out.
Despite some misgiving I have signed up for Janathon. Hopefully I’ll avoid my self-destructive cycle of getting too competitive about the mileage. I am also signed up for Jantastic (starts Jan 5th) and I’ve entered a 10K road race at the beginning of March. Busy, busy, busy.
Janathon day 1:
- Run 3.1 miles
- Volunteer parkrun marshal/photographer
- Run 4 miles